You can set up and use Workspace Email on your Apple mobile devices, including iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- On the Settings screen, tap the Accounts & Password option.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Other
5. Tap Add Mail Account
6. Enter your account details, and tap Next.
7. Tap POP and fill all the settings including the Optional. The user name is your email and password is the same password from your email.
8. Use these Server Settings:
Incoming server (POP3):
Outgoing server (SMTP):
9. Tap Next. Your mobile device will begin verifying your settings. This may take several minutes.
10. Now Go back, Tap Settings screen, tap the Accounts & Password again and Select the email account you just created and scroll down.
11. Tap SMTP
12. Tap primary server
13. Make sure USE SSL is ON
14. Server Port should be 465, Tap Done.
15. Go back to the previous screen and Tab Advanced
16. Make Sure to USE SSL is ON and Server Port is 995
17. That’s it. Your done. To test your account, compose an email and send it to yourself.