If you don’t know what a Paypal Page Style is in a nut shell PayPal allows you to tailor PayPal’s payment pages to the style of your website and give customers a seamless payment experience.
Custom Payment Pages can be used with all PayPal Website Payment pages, including those for Buy Now Buttons, Donations, Shopping Cart, and Subscriptions. The page style you select will apply to every page in the payment flow, including account creation for new PayPal users. The ability to create Custom Payment Pages is available exclusively to Premier and Business Account holders.
When you create a page style for your Custom Payment Pages, you can add special page colors and an image of your own. You’ll see the difference these customizations can make in the examples below.
The Default Paypal check out page displays your PayPal email.
With a Paypal Style Page you can add your Logo on the PayPal checkout page.
To start, you can get a logo and header image ready. PayPal doesn’t host these images for you. You must host them yourself. You can simply upload the image in your Media Library if you’re using a WordPress.
For the logo, the max size is 190×60 (in pixels) and it is 750×90 for the header image. Paypal requires both images using that exact size.
Steps for Creating a Custom Checkout Page Style for PayPal
Note: The steps may vary slightly from your PayPal dashboard (based on your country and language).
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Under My Account, click Profile.
- In the My Selling Tools section (left side), click on Update next to Custom payment pages.
- Click the Add button.
- Choose a unique name for the payment pages style.
- Specify the URL for the logo image.
- Specify the secure URL for the header image.
- Input all of the colors that you want to change.
You can then Preview how it looks, then Save when complete.
How to Use Custom PayPal Checkout Page Style for WordPress WooCommerce Shopping Cart
Here are the quick steps for setting up the custom page style in WooCommerce Shopping cart.
- Click Settings >> WooCommerce.
- Click the Checkout Tab
- Select PayPal.
- Scroll down and look for Custom Checkout Page Style Name and enter the style name you just created.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
Watch this quick video I did.